Monday, February 2, 2009

quick update

Here I am. We've been busy having fun and enjoying life. I wanted to quickly let you know that we had to delay my scan to March 2. So we'll all have to wait until then to find out if any cancer has returned while I've been off the chemo.

I'm feeling better everyday. I actually got out twice this weekend for walks. I'm hoping to start the couch potato to 5k workout again in a few weeks.

Our family, including my mom, went on a spur of the moment vacation to St. Augustine, FL, two weeks ago. We had so much fun, despite a few blustery days. I'll post pictures soon.

Peace and joy to everyone. Tree

3 comments:

Matt and MaryAnn said...

Thank you for keeping us up to date. We are praying for good news at the scan. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Always glad to get an update. Praying for youe R&R (remission & recoup). Hugs to all. L&P, Aunt Jean & Uncle Gene

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! Love, Beth