Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Waiting around...

So I am feeling much better, I have finally returned to my pre-cold energy level, but have realized I still have a way to go to get back to normal. I'm really making an effort to balance my to do list with my to love list. I really don't want to get caught up with my little plans and forget about the little ones running around my feet. Today I built block towers for Sam to knock down, threw Peter a ton of pitches and read books with John. Lily-tomorrow it's your turn lovely girl.

My friend, April, and I brought our kids out for free stack of pancakes last night at the local IHOP. They give you free pancakes hoping that you will contribute to the charity last of their choice. I was shocked and excited to discover that the charity that night was the Luekemia and Lymphoma group. YEAH!

Speaking of lymphoma, I have my scan on Monday. If everything goes well, I'll get my port removed too. Whoopee! God bless you all, keep praying. Teresa

No comments: